Predict Your Past, Future and present Using Numerology
Knowing what numeric year you are in can help you prepare for events in your life. You can than best grasp the opportunities and avoid the problems or at least, subdue them.
How to find what personal year you are in
Take the month and day you were born and add it to the currant year. Someone born May 16 living in 2005 would add 5 +1 +6 +2 +5= 19= 1 +9= 10/1 (Leave the zeros out of 2005).
This person would be in a 1 year in 2005.
Numerology & Cycles.
Everything runs in cycles Seasons, night and day, years, the moon, the planets menstrual cycles, etc
. In other words everything runs in circles, like a wheel.
Different things have different time periods for these cycles.
The seasons run in cycles of Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. It takes 12 months for these seasons to come and pass around again All cycles are guaranteed to return.
There are only 9 numbers so the number cycles are in 9s the 0 is not a number but gives each number power.
Since there are 9 numbers they are divided evenly by 3. The 12 month season cycle works the same way and the 12 months are divided evenly by 4 so each season is 3 months. March, April and May would be the season of Spring. June, July and August would be the season of Summer. Sept, Oct and Nov would be the season of Fall and so on. Only until Winter ends would Spring come around again. So cycles and seasons are in a definite order.
A person’s life began at the number 1 and unless you know his time of death it is almost impossible to guess exactly what season he is currently in. Except by looking at his life in 9s.
By this you could say a man should live 9 x 9 years or 81 years. That would equal 9 cycles of 9 years.
Does man return to continue the cycle he was in at death? Or are there 9 cycles of 9 years he must return again and again?
A Brief Summery Of Each Personal Year.
1. A time we begin a new 9 year cycle. A time to achieve our goals.
It may feel chaotic because we will be adjusting to a new life. We often find new love in a one year.
2. A time of waiting, balance & harmony. There may be Love and romance and even parenthood.
This year brings luck fun and friends. It may herald a new exciting job. This year can bring about marriage.
4. This year will bring hard work which will lay firm foundations. This year may feel restrictive and limiting. A year that brings about real estate matters. It is not a good year to change careers. There is often something involving hospitals and surgery or other confining institutions.
5. After the restrictions felt in the 4 year, this year brings about freedom, change, romance and pregnancy. Finances may be up and down. When we can lose a job through lay off, people often change jobs during the 5 year and many times it is a year.
6. The 6 year is about harmony and peace. The focus is on family, homes and often brings about a situation concerning our parents. It can bring about an overwhelming desire within us to get married and start a family and can often bring marriage.
7. This year often brings about searching within ourselves to discover who and why we are. We often do a lot of soul searching. Because the number 7 is a spiritual number we usually focus on meditation and prayer and do a lot of research in theology. Many times we can feel empty and may turn to drugs and alcohol to numb us.
8. This year is about reaping what we have sown in the past 7 years.
This year often brings us success and may bring about the fruition of at least one of our dreams. We may have financial and material gain. Usually we will change the place where we live and our long standing relationships will be effected in a 8 year.
9. This is the end of our nine year cycle.
There could be the feeling of great loss. But all these endings is life’s way of clearing our lives of things that no longer serve us, to make room for our new life in our new nine year cycle.
In my experience we get married in a 3 and 6 year. We lose jobs and obtain unexpected money in a 5 year. And a 9 year often leaves us feeling loss.
By going back over important events in our lives and doing the math, we can see that we as people fall under the numeric and cycle rule, because the Universe is an orderly place.